Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

Give Praise!


Believers who love the Lord cannot help but praise Him! Keeping Christ in Christmas is certainly one of the ways we can give the honor and praise due Him. Seeing Christ as the center of every blessing we experience and acknowledging God as the source of those blessings is another way of giving Him praise. Our private and corporate worship and the praise of our hearts and lips delights our God and Savior. And even those of us who love to do Bible art-journaling have found a way to offer praises to our God through creative art. 


Perhaps of all the ways we express our praise to the Savior we love, music comes from the deepest place in our spirit. We love to sing His praises!




I still struggle with pretty hand-lettering, so I dig into my stash of stamps and combine words to create my message. Here I've combined several sets from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps to reflect the heart of several verses in Isaiah 12, an entire passage on singing praises to the Lord. As long as I have breath I will give praise to God, and though I'm not great at the singing part, God hears the perfect pitch of my love for Him.





The fun stamp set, Give Praise, is being released today at Sweet 'n Sassy stamps as well as an adorable one perfect for Valentines.
  Give Praise

 Words of Life-Collection 1

 Words of Life Collection 2

Words of Life Collection 3


Check out their facebook page for details on these two new sets today. https://www.facebook.com/sweetnsassystamps/

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Diane! I agree, music unlocks a deep place of praise for my spirit. This time of year, I am so blessed by the Christmas hymns and carols...I can hear the music in everyday household chores, the dryer, the dishwasher, my heart just sings and sometimes it gets pretty loud! :) Bless you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.