Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

Just Say Sunshine!

"Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore!" Psalm 113:2

All day, everyday, morning-noon-and-night, sunshine or rain, we are to praise the name of the Lord. God's trustworthy nature and our faith can carry us through the stormy days because we know the sun is coming. God will redeem the days when clouds cover our spirits. When we experience those days, we do well to JUST SAY SUNSHINE in our heart and let the light of Christ flood our cares and circumstances with His glory. I know that's easier said than done on the really hard days, but in faith we can choose to see God's hand in our circumstances, grab hold of His hope and cling to the God who holds all of our days in His good hand.





Design Details: Oh, I'm so excited my new printable available exclusively at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The bundle has proven to be even more versatile than I'd hoped. Our team members have created some amazing pages with the printables. And I can't wait to share more of mine. They were so fun to do. For this page I blended two ways to use the printables...print and cut from cardstock, and using them on clear, matte finish sticker paper. Here the sun, cloud and word sunshine are clear stickers so you can easily read the text through the sticker. I chose to highlight the verse with the cloud. The tab and bottom pieces were printed on cardstock and cut out. You could make the bottom grouping as a tip-in so the scripture underneath is accessible. I didn't this time. The background is a watercolor splash blending 2 yellows and a touch of orange. I'll be sharing more about the printables and doing a video with them for one of my upcoming pages.



 April's Printables
3 pages of artwork, an interactive devotional page, 
and 12 outline digi images included.



(used on tab)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.