Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Some Dreamy Eye Candy

I know everyone is having a busy weekend and you won't have time to read long posts.  So I thought I'd put up some creations from my very talented Dream Team members who continue to humble and amaze me with their talents.  The pictures speak for themselves so I hope you will just enjoy!  Links to the Daydream Designs sets used appear under the set photo.

by Kren Kurts
using Pot of Tulips (outline version)


by Miesje Flach
also using Pot of Tulips (color version)


 by Kren Kurts
using Garden Gifts

 by Gail Scott
Garden Gifts and Garden Bingo Cards





by Vickie Yeakley
Using Doodle Garden Color Set & Garden Inspirations Sentiment Set


by Elizabeth Hart
Using Hang It Up!

Hang It Up! Color Set
(see the coordinating paper pack and outline version of this set)


by Miesje Flach
Using Beachscapes Color Set


Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!  Come back next week for two brand new set lines!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Diane, these are darling images! I just love them and the sweet cards! Hugs, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! These are all amazing! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.