Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Serious Catching Up

Truly, I'm so bad at posting on my blog.  I have a ton of Bible journaling pages not yet posted here that I put on Facebook, Bible journaling groups on Facebook and on Instagram.  Getting here always seems to slip my mind.  So I will put all the one missed in one post, categorized as best as I can. I'll try to load most recent first.

This first batch are from the March releases from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.  These incorporate the March Printable Bundle, Garden of Grace, which I designed for SNSS.  I'm very excited about the printables and can't wait to showcase the one for April.  Rather than listing the printable under every photo I've written other stamp sets from SNSS used for the page.  

March Creations

 Birds and Blooms

 Go With

 Cold Coffee Alpha

 Go With, Skinny Minnie Alpha

Skinny Minnie Alpha



The next batch includes other March releases from SNSS.

 Birds and Blooms, Skinny Minnie Alpha

  
 Go With, Cold Coffee Alpha
 What a Savior, Chunky Alpha

February Creations

In my previous post I showcased a Bible page from February 16.  So I'll pick up from that one and show the others from February (as best as I can remember here).  If I have posted and I'm being redundant, my apologies. None of these include the February Printable, Love One Another.  To see those samples scroll down and catch previous posts.  I'll list the sets included under each photo.

 Lynzee Script, Skinny Caps Alpha

 Love Your Neighbor...one of my all time favorites!

 In the Morning, Pick Me Up (coffee mugs)

 What a Savior

 What a Savior, Rebecca Script

Stop, Drop and Pray; Chunky Alpha, Mini Type Grunge Alpha 

And just some extras...

 Silhouettes-Trees, hand-lettering

 Skinny Caps Alpha, Rebecca Script

 Love God's Word digi stamp (traced), Send Me.

Thanks for your patient endurance if you've made it all the way to the end.  God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.