God offers clear instructions for Christian living. We don't have to guess His will for our lives. He tells us all we need to know to live a life that pleases Him. When Paul writes to the Ephesians, he passes along God's instructions that will bring joy to our lives and will make us effective as believers. Examine Ephesians 4:17-5:20. To highlight the key instructions, I illustrated them in the margin.
1. walk in love--all our actions with others should be done in love
2. speak with purity--the spoken word is powerful; use it to glorify
God. (This point is under the "walk in love" tip-in. It flips back to
reveal another images underneath.)
3. Encourage others--a simple
word of encouragement goes far to lighten someone's load and brighten
their day. We should encourage others using God's Word.
4. Have a sweet, kind, loving disposition. Give to others, exercise Christian hospitality.
5. Be wise, holy, and spread the truth of God's World...not the lies of the world.
I used the digi images that come in the Love One Another Printable
Bundle from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. It's so flexible. You have the
option to print and cut, or you can use the digital images that come in
the bundle to create your own printables. It even comes with outline
images so you can completely change the color palette for your personal
craft projects. These are great for Bible art/journaling, card making,
scrapbooks, travelers' notebooks...the possibilities are limitless.