Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Just Worshipping God

This will be a quick and simple post, but nonetheless heartfelt.  When I did this art-journaling in my Bible I was spending more time with God in private than I was with my artwork that would be more public.  I just needed this instruction and time of praise and worship with my God.  The tools to accomplish the artwork was just an extra delight.


Teach me your way, Lord,
    that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
    that I may fear your name. 
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; 
   I will glorify your name forever. 
 For great is your love toward me;
    you have delivered me from the depths,
    from the realm of the dead.

One of the quickest antidotes for times when I fear, I'm stressed, I'm downtrodden is simply to remember all the ways God has blessed me, protected me and provided for me.  When I praise Him with all my heart, there isn't room for doubt and fear.   That is why I can always find words of praise on my lips, the joy to glorify His name, the knowledge of my need for constant prayer, the certainty of my hope because all of it rests with God.  Because of who God has proven Himself to me again and again I will ALWAYS believe Him first, most and last!

I used the set, Words of Life: Actions from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, Spica glitter pens for the hand-lettering, watercolor paints to highlight Scripture and Stampin' Up! inks for stamped images. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi my sweet Diane!! OH wow!! This bible journaling page is so beautiful! I love how colorful it is and how you've used this great sentiment stamp set!!! Inspiring as ever!!! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!! Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thoroughly enjoy my time in the Word with my journaling and playing with art. So much to learn, but it all comes from the heart, so I'm not really trying to perfect the art part. I just let it flow and it is what it is!!! LOL You are sweet to leave a comment. Thank you!

      Delete

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.