Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Word Art Wednesday: Sneak Peek (Free Digital Images)

Somehow I just know we are in store for a glorious fall.  When fall approaches I'm always so glad I live in Missouri where falls are simply beautiful.  We experience all four seasons to the best degree, I think.  But fall has to be one of my favorite seasons because of the brilliant, warm colors in nature.

http://www.dianedreaming.blogspot.com

Here's a bit of a sneak peek at my creation for this week's Word Art Wednesday challenge.  I invite you to follow this link to my personal blog where I show it in more detail and offer a few encouraging words.

I hope many of you are discovering the shift to make this site the Daydream Designs Inspiration site and can find my personal blog, Sharing My Art-Sharing My Heart.  I don't want to miss all my wonderful visitors, so I do hope you'll click and come on over.  You KNOW I'll have a freebie for you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.