Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Busy with Bible Journaling

Have you ever been so busy with creating you get distracted from posting it all?  Now that I'm a design team member for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps I keep busy creating and post all over Facebook and Instagram but sometimes forget to come back to my blog.  Anyway...I just want to catch up a bit and make sure I'm posting here as well.  Here were a few more of my December journaling designs.

 I used the new SNSS set for December, Scene Silhouettes: Grass, Long-Stemmed Silhouettes, Skinny Lowercase Alpha and Message of Hope...all available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  You can check out my Facebook Page for the devotional thoughts for each of these pages. 
 
 I used the new SNSS Scene Silhouettes: Trees and one of their digi stamps called Smiley Snowman.


 A second sample using Scene Silhouettes: Trees...the rest is hand-painted watercolor.

 Scene Silhouettes: Trees.  Hand lettering.

 Christmas Botanicals

Christmas Topiaries

1 comment:

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.