Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Are You a Country Chick?

I've always loved the country.  I was born an urban baby, but when still fairly young my parents moved to the country.  That country house was my all time favorite place to be.  There is just something so wholesome and freeing about being in the country.  I have two new sets that take me back to my country days, and I hope there is enough country in your heart that you will love these sets.

 My Country Chicks ensemble, just released to Daydream Designs, was so fun to design, because I spent so much time just thinking country thoughts.  Here are some adorable samples by my Dream Team members.

by MariLynn DeGroot

by Vickie Yeakley

by Marsha Drain

by Marsha Drain

Aren't they all just the cutest?  I'll be sharing more creations from these sets over the next few days. I was just over the top happy with the creations the ladies came up with and had to share them right away.  Links to their blogs for more inspiration are on my sidebar.  Hope you think they are cute enough to make you a country chick!!














1 comment:

  1. These are awesome, gals! LOVE these new sets! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.