Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Word Art Wednesday: Don't Faint!


Another energizing, inspirational Word Art Wednesday challenge is upon us!  Welcome!  I think this week's scripture inspiration is gorgeous.  What a beautiful rendition of our verse, Galatians 6:9.  It's one of my favorites (aren't they all!!?)  Karen Murray has done lovely artwork this week for us and I do hope you will remember to collect her wordart, given to you free of charge, just so you can encourage someone else with it.  I hope you'll use it and link up a creation with it on our homepage this week.

God is a patient gardener of our souls.  His Spirit works in the heart of the believer to grow us into the likeness of Christ.  He plants, He waters, He brings the harvest of life to us.  There are periods of dormant growth, like a seed underground that sends out its roots.  Then there is the season of blooming.  These seasons repeat, as needed, until God has perfected in us the plan He has for our lives.


With such tender patience God tends to our every need, providing grace or correction in the perfect season.  We have to be patient for Him.  We can't rush our growing seasons.  Rain and sunshine must fall into our lives to produce the fruit in our spirit that He desires.  Our patience will yield a happy harvest if we do not give up.  


My card this week was so simple to construct.  Other than the ribbon, it is 100% digital.  I don't usually design like that, rather I tend to use digital elements in a more traditional way.  But sometimes time constraints are such that going completely digital is the perfect solution.  I did this one, not because I was in a hurry, but because I wanted to remind myself I could!  


This color combination energizes me.  I absolutely LOVE black and white.  I love it in my clothing fashions, and in my crafting.  Add a pop of color and you have created a vibrant palette.  This simple card was created using the Poppies for You set from Daydream Designs.  I love this set because it has everything you need in one set for a multitude of projects.  You get the color and outline version of the image, scripted greetings, and 4beautiful digi papers. 


1 color image, 1 outline image, 5 sentiments and 4 digi papers
JPEG and PNG (paper is JPEG only)
$4.00

Please join in the fun of this week's challenge.  The sponsors are amazing, and the DT has some delightful creations for you.  Come see us at Word Art Wednesday!

Thanks for blessing my day!
Diane


2 comments:

  1. This is SO elegant, Diane! I LOVE the wonderful design! Gorgeous! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.