Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Featuring Daydream Designs Artist, Deedee Anderson!

I've featured Deedee Anderson on our store front, but I wanted to say again how delighted I am that she has joined Daydream Designs as a regular artist.  Her images are absolutely the sweetest things! She has so much talent, and her images are as sweet as her heart.  You will love them both!

Deedee previously illustrated for Clearly Digi Stamps (formerly Clear Dollar Stamps) and I met her there when I was on the CDS design team. That store has closed now but while I was a part of their delightful team,  I immediately fell head over heals for Deedee's images and always gravitated toward them when picking images for my DT samples.  They were easy to use, and delightful for designing.  Her style is warm, whimsical and wholesome.  I wanted to make sure you visit her landing page, Deedee's Digis to see all her adorable sets.  I'll give you a sneek peak here...










Thanks for stopping in.  Hope to see you at the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.