Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

Catching Up!

I'm not sure why, but I find it hard to remember to come to my blog and post.  I'm posting my Bible journaling pages on Instagram, Facebook and several Bible journaling forums, so remembering to come here is often neglected.  So I want to do a catch up page, and just post quick photos of the pages I've done since I last posted.  They won't necessarily be in chronological order...and if I have repetitions, forgive!  These are all my design team submissions for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, so you can visit that website to find a full array of stamps specifically for Bible journaling. Look for clear stamps and stamps under the Creative Worship tab at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.