Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Worthy to be Praised!

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, 
my God, my rock in whom I take refuge, 
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, 
my stronghold and my refuge, my savior, 
you save me from violence. 
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised... 
(2 Samuel 22:2-4)

We praise God because He is worthy to be praised! When the earth seems to crumble beneath our feet, He is our Rock. When we need a place of safety and peace, He is our fortress, our defender, a shield around us. When we need to be rescued, He is our Savior. When we consider His works and His character, we are left amazed and our lips can do nothing less than praise Him. 



God never fails to respond to our call. His presence and power in our lives are constants in which we can completely trust. He is never too busy, never disinterested, never too distant to hear our call to Him. He is worthy of our praise. What are some of the ways you praise Him?


Page: Background color is blended chalks, sprayed with fixative. Most of the margin words and the flowers are stamped (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: Rebecca Script Alpha, He is Worthy, His Wings, Words of Life: Collections 1 and 2, and Long-Stemmed Silhouettes).

1 comment:

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.