Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Good News!

Everyone loves good news!  When we receive it we experience a number of varied responses.  Perhaps we are just so grateful, or maybe it's relief we feel.  It might be unexpected good news and we can't even believe the news at first.  No doubt, we've all received good news and there would be no one who would think bad news is better than good news.  But what about the BEST news?  Have you received the best news there is?


The good news of the gospel of Jesus is the best news you will ever receive.  Nothing is better than the news that Jesus died for sinners and you can be included in His plan of redemption.  He died so those who believe in Him will have eternal life in the presence of God.

Our second Mustard Seed Faith Challenge is all about this Good News and Easter.  Any card or art project that depicts an Easter theme fits our challenge for the next two weeks.  I encourage you to head over to our challenge blog and be inspired by the devotion, the design team projects and all the participant projects.   We had a great response to our first challenge and we'd love for you to help us spread the word...and the Good News!!!


 I also want to share a Bible art-journaling page I did for this challenge as well.  I was on a roll making cards with this color combination so I carried it over to my Bible as well.  Matthew 27 contains verses that powerful portray the crucifixion of Jesus showing us the indescribable love that Jesus had for mankind. 


He died that I might live!  What love, what sacrifice, what a miracle!  He paid the debt of my sin, and paid it in full, so that I am fully redeemed.  I never have to pay for it.  My salvation is sealed for eternity because I have accepted His amazing gift of life.

The word stamp above is a digital stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, so I printed it at the size needed for the margin, laid it behind the page and used a brush marker in yellow to trace the digital stamp.  The rest of the images (card and Bible page) are stamped from the set, Good News, also from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/he-died-i-live-digital-stamp/


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-the-good-news-clear-stamp-set/

Please visit our challenge blog, Mustard Seed Faith Challenges for more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.