Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

He Calls Us by Name...We Are His!

Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
    I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 
When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze. 
For I am the Lord your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
Isaiah 43:1-3


The more unstable our world becomes, the more we need the promises of God to anchor us.  If we are redeemed believers, we will not be overcome by the wickedness of this world.  Even those who come against believers to take our lives will not be victors.  We hold the key to heaven and our eternal destiny is secure.  That enables us to live with joy for today.  



God is sufficient for any need we have, any crisis through which we walk, any heartache that threatens to break us. When we are feeling overwhelmed, overlooked or over stressed, God is with us and for us. In this life we will see trouble and tragedy, but we have a God who is greater, more powerful than our difficulties; we will not be destroyed by any power of this world. We are securely held in the hand of a God who loves us, who has called us by name, and who claims us as His very own. Rest in that truth today, precious believer.



I went back to watercolor painting for this Bible journaling page. Margin word art is created with stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I used PrismaColor pencils to color in the words and accented the water with a white Sharpie paint pen.


I love the fluid transparency and blendability of watercolor paints. The blending and color saturation is unpredictable, but that makes every creation a bit of a surprise.  And as always, I usually run to my stash of Sweet 'n Sassy stamps for my Bible Art-Journaling creations. 

 Perfect Faith                                  My Friend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.