Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Are You Growing?

Dangerous question, right?  But I'm talking about a good kind of growth...spiritual growth.  I mentioned in an earlier post that I have joined BSF for the first time this year to study the Book of John.  I've studied it many times in many ways, but never for as long as the course BFS designs.  The Gospel of John is amazing...but so is every book, every word of Scripture.  It is all profitable for us. I'm excited to see the opportunities for my own growth that lie ahead. 

I've acquired several new stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to use in my design work for them.  I LOVE the fact that the company is clearly Christian and promotes the Word of God and study through all their stamps, but especially through their Bible Journaling line, Creative Worship.  My design work is submitted for samples in Creative Worship.


The flower and verse from 2 Peter 3:18 will be a part of the Sweet 'n Sassy specials/give aways for their 9th birthday celebration. I love the whimsical look of it.  I used the newly released Chunky Alpha for the acrostic I developed to help remind me of the ways God wants me to continually grow.


I know the journaling part of my Bible art-journaling needs improvement...but it's just another way I'll be growing as I practice and learn.  The important thing is what my journaling says...and what it means to me in my relationship to God as I worship Him through it. 


Here is just one of the MANY deals, Korin will be offering at Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.  But most of the special deals are for a limited time, so head over there to check out the fun celebrations happening right now.  I'm honored and humbled at the same time to be designing for Korin.  I am in the amazing company of seasoned artists.  And I learn from them every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.