Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Edify One Another (Free Scripture Verse graphic)

I'm behind on getting my guest designer project for Word Art Wednesday.  But I've been so busy the week slipped by me before I even thought about it.  Fortunately, Karen, the administrator for WAW, has all my projects for September, so it's been displayed there. 

I've had so much fun with my "guesting" this month.  It gave me the opportunity to get back into my craft room, something I haven't done much since the first of the year.  But I'm hoping with the fall and some changes in my activities that I'll be able to reorganize and downsize my craft area and get active again. 

Instead of crafting so much, I'm actually engaging more with people...and just trying to help friends and family more.  So I guess I'm trying to live out our challenge first for this week. It's yours to use as you want.


I haven't bought stamping supplies in forever because I made a commitment to use things from my vast stash.  I think it will last me forever!  I've always loved these little images...and have a whole collection of them.  I don't own a lot of the fancy dies for layering that so many use in card designs.  But I always gravitate toward the simple designs anyway.  So I was happy enough with my results. 




I plan on visiting a friend who is home following surgery.  David and I were there to pray with her before her procedure.  It always amazes me what a good feeling it is to go encourage and pray with someone.  It's actually one of my favorite things to do, but life often distracts me and I don't go as often as I should.  Maybe I should take her a few flowers when I go to see her next!   What encourages you and lifts your spirits? 

I plan on a walk this afternoon.  I know that will boost my mood...ready to be out of doors a bit in the glorious weather we are having. 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Diane She is beautifully coloured and a wonderful illustration of the scripture. I too don't own a lot of dies, and don't always use them anyway :-) Like you I tend to CAS.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Diane, and wonderful scripture,!, like you, I have cut back on card making, but love that it is a truly edifying craft that blesses and encourages!! My refreshment comes from the bubbling creek and colorful aspen near our condo right now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.