Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014


Welcome to my late Word Art Wednesday post!  I know the challenge for this week is well underway on our home blog and I hope if you haven't already been there you will make your way there from this blog.  We'd love to have your samples linked there for our inspirational/encouraging challenge. 

Our scripture passage this week, but our talented Karen Murray, is so beautiful.  I love the fonts she chose for a vertical block design.  It fit perfectly into the frame I was hoping to use. 

This would be a fabulous passage for recoloring.  I decided to go with white for a chalkboard creation, but I can see each of the lines in different colors, or alternating colors.  Regardless of how it's styled this verse is powerful. 


I always seem to gravitate toward relatively simple cards for my WAW samples because I want the focus on the scripture verse.  One of the biggest blessings about being a part of WAW and using the verses Karen creates each week is knowing that some very special sisters in Christ are exalting God by featuring God's Word on their creations.  I love declaring God's Word and just letting it speak as God Spirit leads and instructs.  Indeed these "counsels of old" are faithful and true...alive and fresh for today.  God's Word is not out of date or irrelevant as some in our culture ascribe.  God's Word becomes more and more relevant, in fact, as every detail of prophecy unfolds. 


This verse is truly a testimony to how God has interacted with my family this year.  We praise His name daily for the way He shows His compassion, faithfulness and truth to us.  We continue to pray that the power of His truth will break through some strongholds where the enemy continues to battle against us.  We know He is for us, we believe with confidence He is trustworthy and able to shatter the impossible and bring miracles from the throne room of heaven into our lives.


The simplicity of this card is actually symbolic really of the simplicity of God's truth.  We can stake our lives and our futures on His Word.  God never changes, never fails, is always perfect, just and holy.  We are placing all our faith in that immutable truth. 


Please come by our blog and join in the fun of our challenge.  It's not too late for my to post my sample and it's not too late for you to link your project to our blog. 

Sets Used:

12 images / JPEG and PNG / 300 dpi / resizable
$3.00


The Perfect Blend Digi Papers
16 sheets / 12x12 / 300 resolution / resizable
$4.00
Other Sets Available at Daydream Designs:





 The Perfect Blend Color

 The Perfect Blend Outline


Coffee Bingo Cards (Color)

Coffee Bingo Cards Black

Coffee with Friends


Deja Brew

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the chalkboard feel of this, Diane! Beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.