Join the Fun--It Begins TODAY!
January 15 –January 19
Welcome to the Daydream Designs BLOG HOP! We have tons of inspiration for you and lots of FREEBIES and giveaways. You will visit 10 Dream Team designers’ blogs. Follow the linked list below to move through the blog hop in order, so you don’t miss one.
**Three winners will win their choice of
THREE FREE SETS**
from our Daydream Designs Store.
If we have lots of players, more winners will be selected.
**One winner will win this BIG BLOG CANDY**
click on image to enlarge
Blog Candy Contents:
- Cardstock: 2-12x12 toast textured, 3-12x12 pink textured, 3 sheets each of 8-1/2 x 11 in Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Strawberry Slush. (8 sheets total)
- Patterned Paper: TWO 12 x 12 sheets EACH in light floral, bright floral, stripe, and heart print. (8 sheets total)
- Embellishments: 7 yds. total in wrinkle ribbon: pink blush, sand, caramel (hand-dyed by Diane Noble), 5 doilies, assorted prima flowers (as shown), assorted round and heart shaped buttons as shown, bird cage with pendant, rhinestone swirls, pink glass pearls, 30+ stickers
- 3-D alterable items: 1 set of bracket covers for a mini album, one boxed fold out album to decorate. (See more pictures at the end of this blog post)
Collect FREE DIGIS as you go! There will be a free digi waiting on each designer’s blog! Here's the one for this blog. Just copy and paste to your files.
BLOG HOP FREEBIES HAVE EXPIRED!
1. Visit every blog on the list.
2. Leave a comment saying you were here.
3. For an extra chance to win, subscribe to our newsletter (Diane’s blog, first stop on the hop. If you are already subscribed just tell me and I'll add another chance for you).
4. When you get to the last blog on the list, Jerusha’s blog, you will have the choice to end the hop or continue to Deedee Anderson’s blog to start another round with her team for more prizes and Freebies! Let’s get started!
Deedee Anderson (optional to continue to her One-Stop-Blog-Hop for additional prizes and inspiration)
My first sample for the blog hop is a sweet card with a postcard theme. The postcard, postal stamp, heart and sentiment come from the Sending You Love ensemble, one of our most popular sets.
My style in crafting is primarily a hybrid mix of traditional paper crafting and digital artwork. I love personalizing digital images to exactly fit the project I have in mind. Because they can be resized, recolored, flipped, rotated and layered, crafters have endless possibilities. I printed the heart image from the color set, and cut it out to pop it up on the postcard. I copied the postcard image, but before printing and cutting it out, I superimposed the sentiment and postal mark digitally. I distressed the image, adding pearl/metal rimmed brads and matted the postcard with Riding Hood Red cardstock (retired SU). The card base is Blushing Bride cardstock, currently available from SU. The postcard and heart were printed on Whisper White cardstock. I further embellished with hand-dyed seam binding that has been wrinkle set.
My second project for today, is a mini clip board, from Stampendous. The digi paper used for the background is from the Tweetheart paper collection, and the tickets are from the Ticket to Bliss set. I embellished with rhinestones, crochet ribbon, a smashed bottle cap, small heart and 7/8" scallop circle. I used three colors of twine for the bows.
Here's just another view.
- Sending You Love Color Set (top left)
- Tweetheart Digi Papers (top right)
- Ticket to Bliss (bottom)
- See our whole line of Valentine sets HERE.
Be sure to leave a comment on EVERY Blog, and subscribe to the newsletter for another chance to win. (If you've already subscribed, tell me and I'll still add your name!)
Your next stop is Elizabeth Hart at Warm Hearted. You'll love what she has for you.